I was fortunate to be married in a mormon temple, with proper priesthood authority, not just "til death do us part", but for all eternity. My Margaret and I, and our children are a forever family. We learn from our living prophets and apostles that life continues after death, and how we prepare now will determine how we will live then.

Family Reunion at Sun River, Oregon June 2008
It is nice to belong to a church that is growing and has the resources to help the victims of disasters world-wide, usually the first on-site with vast quantities of food, clothing, portable shelters or whatever community assistance is needed. During 2008 the LDS church distributed over 300,000 wheelchairs throughout the world! I marvel at what I read on the http://www.lds.org/ web-site NEWS EVENTS or www.mormontimes.com about the amazing things the church is doing.
1 comment:
Dad, You are the cutest person ever! I love that you've started a blog about your running, so that we can all experience your CRAZINESS right along with you! :) And I can't wait for our run in Big Sur this fall! It's gonna be awesome!
We sure love ya lots, and are so lucky to have such a righteous, dedicated father and grandfather in our lives!
Post a Comment